Image 1 of 1

Israelite2170-13.jpg

Add to Cart Add to Lightbox Download
Ruins of the telegraph station at Israelite Bay, on the south coast of Western Australia. The station was established in 1876 and operated from 1877 until 1896, when it was abandoned with the arrival of radio.
Copyright
Stewart Allen Photography
Image Size
4256x2832 / 13.1MB
Contained in galleries
Ruins of the telegraph station at Israelite Bay, on the south coast of Western Australia. The station was established in 1876 and operated from 1877 until 1896, when it was abandoned with the arrival of radio.